Unlike some foreign countries, you do not need a job offer to immigrate to Canada. There are programs available for you that allow you to apply for permanent residency in Canada without securing employment beforehand. You can apply for permanent residence if you are considered a Skilled Worker
Top 3 Best Way of Immigrating to Canada
The Express Entry program has three primary streams for professionals to apply through. These are:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program : This program is meant for working professionals from the service sector. Canada has an acute shortage of management professionals who are needed to fill up key positions in both public and private organizations. So, if you are a service oriented individual then this is the best time to apply for immigration to Canada and this is the stream through which you will be applying. Also, remember to keep in mind the National Occupations Classification (NOC) category through which you are applying as this will be a major factor in your overall CRS points.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program : The FSTP is meant for people who work in the industrial sector and a planning to join the booming Canadian industry. While this is not the most popular of streams for Indians to apply for through Canada, certain professions mostly from the engineering background can apply through here.
- Canadian Experience Class : This stream is for people who already have working experience in Canada and thus is not viable for most professionals. Nevertheless, if you already have working experience in Canada, then this stream will suit you the best.Now that we have a full understanding of the various streams in Canada immigration, we can assess which will be the fastest way to move to Canada. Want a customized appraisal of the fastest way you can move to Canada? Wondering which stream you should apply through? Do not worry! Just give us a call and we will give you a free assessment of the chances of you immigrating to Canada quickly and what you can do to improve them. Contact us today!
Express Entry Program – Fastest Way of Immigrating to Canada from India
The Express Entry program is one of the fastest immigration systems in the world. Instead of assessing each and every application manually, the process has been digitized to allow more processing than ever before. That is why this system has a swift processing standard. Now before we look at how we can send you to Canada, let us look at the system that is going to let you through and how you can use it to your advantage.
The Express Entry program works on the basis of a point-based system called the Comprehensive Ranking System.It assigns scores to profiles of immigration hopefuls on the basis of the information that they have provided. The main factors used in assessment are age, language ability, educational qualification, work experience and adaptability. For the sake of clarity, we are going to discuss each of these in greater detail.
Read on to find out how you can make the CRS system work to your advantage.
- Canada wants young people with good education and work experience to move to the country and contribute to the growing economy. That is why the highest points are given to people aged between 25 and 35 years. So, if you want to know the best way to move to Canada, it is wise to apply early, preferably after you have 3 or more years of work experience. At Nationwide Immigration we offer exceptional advice and services regarding when you should apply and how. If you want to get a customized appraisal of how easily you can move to Canada, then get in touch with us!
- Language Ability
- Canada has two main languages – English and French. You get points for each of these in the language ability segment by showing your proficiency in an international standard language examination like IELTS, which is for English and TEF, which is for French. So, the fastest way to immigrate to Canada will require you to have a good hold over at least one of these two languages. If you don’t know either very well, then go for IELTS training for a reputable institution. We at Nationwide Immigration offer IELTS training to clients so that they can score the highest in the exams and pave a perfect path to moving to Canada. Contact us to know more!
- Educational Qualification
- Education is perhaps the biggest factor in deciding how quickly you can move to Canada. At present, there is a great demand for working professionals in the country, particularly from the management domain. So, we urge all our clients to acquire a Master’s degree which can get them a good CRS score and lead them towards a successful application. Nationwide Immigration offers clients sound advice on how to maximize their score and thereby discover the easiest way to move to Canada. If you want to get customized help in your immigration prospects, contact us today!
- Work Experience
- Ample work experience is vital for not only getting a good CRS score but also in boosting your job search potential. So, we advise all our clients to have 3 or more years of work experience which would get them the best scores in the grid. Nationwide Immigration hires only the best and most experienced immigration experts for Canada currently working in the industry. It is possible to move to Canada with even lesser experience than 3 years but for that you will need to get a professional consultation for a Canada immigration expert. If you want to know what is the best way to move to Canada for you, then get in touch with us and find out!
- Canada wants to develop a family atmosphere in itself and that is why it has a powerful sponsorship program which allows Permanent Residents to sponsor their relatives and close friends to move to Canada. This can be a very easy way of moving to Canada provided you have relatives already staying in Canada who are eligible to sponsor you. Want to know if this method can work for you? Contact us at Nationwide Immigration to know which pathway will suit your needs the best.
Find a Job Most Efficient Way of Immigrating to Canada
Now that we have discussed how to optimize your immigration profile, let us talk a bit more about how you can speed up the immigration process. The following is a list of things that you can do to maximize the speed at which you will be moving to Canada:
Find a Job
This is one place where many worthy Canada immigrationaspirants fail. Finding a job in Canada that is suited to a professional’s particular skill set is a matter of knowing where to look. Thanks to the creation of the Express Entry job pool, it has become easier than ever to look for a job in Canada. However, what still matters most is how you approach the job. Most Canadian employers only look to hire people from other countries if and only if they find no suitable candidate from within the country. Even then, there is a great deal of bias that an Indian will have to endure, unless he or she is recommended by the right sources. Therefore, knowing the right people and having valuable contacts makes all of the difference. Once you find a job in Canada, you future employer will submit the necessary paperwork from his own end to bring you into the country and have you work with them. Naturally, this will speed up your immigration process as the IRCC will treat your application on a priority basis. With our help you can ensure that your paperwork is all set from this end and so, you will be able to move to Canada in a very short amount of time.
Since we have been working in this area for well over 11 years, Nationwide Immigration Services has developed a vast network of contacts all over Canada. We are adept and finding people the right jobs and setting them up with the perfect start in life in the country. We have successfully helped over 10,000 professional migrate to Canada and assisted many in finding good jobs and can do the same for you. What’s more is once you take up our immigration services, are selected and finally move to Canada, you will get post-landing assistance on a variety of scales from our headquarters located in the country. So, if you want to set yourself up for the ideal start to your new life, we recommend you give us a chance to help your dreams come true.
Now that we have a hold over how to look for a job and how it is going to help in securing an immigration position to Canada, let us talk about another way you can move to Canada in which you don’t even need a job offer from a Canadian employer.
Immigrate to Canada If your Occupation in Demand Stream
The National Occupations Classification (NOC) list is a government issued list of jobs that are in high demand. Professionals working in these fields can completely bypass the need for finding a job before moving to Canada as the sheer demand for their skills makes it obvious that they will be able to get a good job within a few months of moving to Canada. This stream is called the Occupation in-Demandstream and is very popular with management professionals who are in high demand in the country.
This is the easiest way of immigrating to Canada and we highly recommend this way to those who want to move there in under 9 months or so. The only catch here is that if you are moving to Canada without a job offer then you will need to carry with you are certain amount of funds with which you can support yourself and any family that comes along with you. In fact, you will also need to show that you have enough money to support even those members of your family who aren’t coming along with you. Also, the funds that you show in your favour cannot be borrow from anyone and must be liability-free. In this regard, bank statements showing the proper amount of funds and other financial documents from banking institutions would come in handy.
Do you want to know more about the Occupation in-demand stream? Wondering if you can move to Canada without a job offer? Let us help you decide if this will be the best way for you to move to Canada. Contact us today and find out!
Steps to migrate to Canada from India
Migration is a legal process thus going through proper channels can help the candidate the relieve himself of the hassle of rejection of application. The pathway that can be followed in this direction includes the following steps:
- Choosing a good Immigration service
- Appear in IELTS examination
- Ask your Immigration consultancy to give a pre –assessment of your application
- Fill your Permanent Residency (PR) form online
- Education Credential Assessment (ECA) evaluation through authentic assessing board like WES
- Work Experience Authentication
- A letter of authentication from the previous employer needed as well.
- Medical Records
- Police verification Records
- Proof of funds
- File for Visa Application
How long does it take to migrate to Canada from India?
It is a long process of immigrating to Canada from documentation to medical all the requirements generally take time but thanks to the Express Entry Program the time frame is reduced to 6 to 12 months. Express Entry Program is a fast track mode of online application in which the candidate is evaluated on the point based measurement done on the basis of personal information. The points of the candidate are calculated and eligibility is sought for the Entry Entry Draws in which the IRCC, which decides the minimum qualifying marks for each candidate and Invitations to Apply ( ITA) are sent by the Government of Canada.
Cost to migrate to Canada from India
When it is matter of your life and career then there is no price you can put to it. Thus, when you are planning to relocate try to look for the best consultancy to represent your case without worrying about the fee structure. As the best always comes at a good price but it will help you excel and attain good holistic results. On that note, the cost for immigration will differ from candidate to candidate based on their credentials but a list of tentative expenditure is provided below for your review.
- IELTS Examination – Rs. 12,100
- University Transcripts – Rs. 1,000
- Educational Credential Assessment with WES = Rs.15,383
- Medical examination – Rs. 6,000
- CIC fee for principal applicant – 390$ + additional cost for secondary applicants
How Nationwide Immigration can help you to Immigrate to Canada Easily ?
Nationwide Immigration is one of the best immigration consultancies in India and has a healthy record of sending people successfully over to Canada with a PR visa in hand. Our immigration experts will guide you through the entire process and make it feel like a breeze. If you are looking for professionals who can assure you immigration to Canada in the shortest possible time, then Nationwide Immigration is the best for you. Contact us today or fill out our free assessment form to get started!