During the interview process, applicants Must speak, read, and write both French and English fluently Must have the ability to work Monday-Friday.
A fast-moving world leader in cloud-based background screening and identity services. Clients use our services to create safer workplaces, build trusted brands and protect vulnerable populations. They are financially thriving, investing in growth and grounded in authenticity. If you are motivated and passionate, you will love working here. Apply today!
As the Bilingual (English/French) Client Services Representative you will be responsible for consistently offering exceptional customer service to existing clients by providing product and service information.
- Responsible for answering incoming client and applicant phone calls, and responding to client incoming emails
- Maintaining client records by updating account information – updating account users; adding services and packages to the accounts; resetting account password
- Reviewing the status of client files or orders with the existing clients
- Handling product walk through and leading client demos
- Reviewing accounts with the client – providing the current services and prices to existing clients
- Walking applicants through on filling out consent forms over the phone
- Entering calls and emails in Salesforce.com to track client and applicant communications
- Ensuring that changes requested by the clients on their accounts are implemented
- Working on projects that involves account administrative tasks and meeting its deadline
- Updating existing client paper consent forms and proposals
- Creating executable contracts for existing clients
- Resolving service complaints by clarifying client complaints
- Meeting the organization’s goals or key performance indicators to ensure client satisfaction
- Other related duties as assigned
Skills / Knowledge:
Proven track record of success, consisting of:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to represent organization in a positive and professional manner
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Experience in handling sensitive material
- Strong desire to succeed and be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong ability to navigate through operating systems, internet and software easily
- Fluently bilingual (English/French)
- One to three years customer service experience; experience interacting with clients or candidates preferred.
- Certificate or Diploma in an academic discipline; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Sterling offers an excellent total compensation package including: Extended Health and Dental benefits, Group RRSP Matching Plan, 20 Paid Time Off days per year, Education Reimbursement Program and Health Club Reimbursement! In addition, we provide flexible work schedules, opportunity for advancement and freedom to create and grow professionally.